RSS

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Shut up, will you shut up (in your best John Clease voice)

TRUMP: BUSH 'PROBABLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES'


You know if these libs spent as much time trying to fix whats wrong instead of just doing hatchet jobs this country would be better off. Don't get me wrong Bush is at this point no where near the top of my list of good presidents. The way I have been keeping score follows.

#1 Hes a Politician. -50 points

#2 The economy has boomed during his time. +10 points

#3 He actually rallied the country after 911. +5 points

#4 Looked like a dope over WMD, and is fighting this war wrong. -10 points

#5 Wont do jack crap nothing about the southern boarder. -5 points

Totals points -50

I am left leaning on some topics and right leaning on others, the disintegration of Freedom and liberty are the topics that I am most concerned with. So its with a Vile opinion of who politicians have become that makes me say "No Soup for you" !