RSS

Friday, May 08, 2009

We're Super Rich Bitch!!!



After watching this CNBC special I could not shake the feeling that I was being programed somehow. At this point I think it severed multiple purposes. Soften or humanize the image of the "super Rich" due the the recent "economic disaster" which btw was just another catch phrase that polled well,hammered out by a think tank somewhere to panic the population.what were the words, oh yeah never let a crisis go to waste.A crisis so good it gets to change its name Swine flu er h2b errrr what ever.
If you don't have time to watch it I'll give the cliff notes version

We're Super Rich Bitch!!! Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaa I still have problems. My kids are Douches and they get nothings. I gave eleventy billion dollars to chairity see I'm nice.

No comments: